How legit is applicationstation.com?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aznsensazn3

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got this email from this website that says one of my schools is participating in the AACP-facilitated pilot program for performing criminal background checks on conditionally accepted applicants. I wanna make sure this place is legit before I enter any information into their website.

Members don't see this ad.

I got this email from this website that says one of my schools is participating in the AACP-facilitated pilot program for performing criminal background checks on conditionally accepted applicants. I wanna make sure this place is legit before I enter any information into their website.

If it's from Certiphi (which it should be since I got the same e-mail), then it's legit. Here's some more info off the PharmCAS website if you're still a bit wary: https://portal.pharmcas.org/applicants2010/faq/pcas_background_check.shtml.

Last edited:
Great, thanks for sharing. I was looking at the aacp website for some info about this and couldn't find anything. Now I feel more comfortable filling this out. So are you for sure going to Michigan?

Members don't see this ad :)
Great, thanks for sharing. I was looking at the aacp website for some info about this and couldn't find anything. Now I feel more comfortable filling this out. So are you for sure going to Michigan?

Yep! Hence my signature :D

You should join me in the fall! You really can't go wrong with Michigan since it is an all-around awesome school.

It is a really awesome school and I just loved Dean Perry. I think I narrowed it down to UIC and Michigan(If I get accepted into UIC). Both are really good schools, but the tuition at UIC is so much lower because I'm in-state. Coming from a big ten school, I would love to go to Michigan athletics, but I'm not sure it's worth the extra 16k a year. Tough decisions, but if I get rejected from UIC, no doubt about it I will be going to Michigan.