How legit is applicationstation.com?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aznsensazn3

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got this email from this website that says one of my schools is participating in the AACP-facilitated pilot program for performing criminal background checks on conditionally accepted applicants. I wanna make sure this place is legit before I enter any information into their website.
 
I got this email from this website that says one of my schools is participating in the AACP-facilitated pilot program for performing criminal background checks on conditionally accepted applicants. I wanna make sure this place is legit before I enter any information into their website.

If it's from Certiphi (which it should be since I got the same e-mail), then it's legit. Here's some more info off the PharmCAS website if you're still a bit wary: https://portal.pharmcas.org/applicants2010/faq/pcas_background_check.shtml.
 
Last edited:
Great, thanks for sharing. I was looking at the aacp website for some info about this and couldn't find anything. Now I feel more comfortable filling this out. So are you for sure going to Michigan?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Great, thanks for sharing. I was looking at the aacp website for some info about this and couldn't find anything. Now I feel more comfortable filling this out. So are you for sure going to Michigan?

Yep! Hence my signature 😀

You should join me in the fall! You really can't go wrong with Michigan since it is an all-around awesome school.
 
It is a really awesome school and I just loved Dean Perry. I think I narrowed it down to UIC and Michigan(If I get accepted into UIC). Both are really good schools, but the tuition at UIC is so much lower because I'm in-state. Coming from a big ten school, I would love to go to Michigan athletics, but I'm not sure it's worth the extra 16k a year. Tough decisions, but if I get rejected from UIC, no doubt about it I will be going to Michigan.