How likely to be hired by pharmacy manager as pharm tech?

Started by lesept2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lesept2

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called Walmart pharmacy the other day and the pharmacy manager was on the phone. I asked him if they were hiring pharmacy technicians and he said "part-time" at the moment. So do I stand a chance? I send online app back a month ago. I am currently a certified pharm tech and I will receive license next month which the pharmacy manager said was ok. When I went to go see him at the store, he said to drop off my resume during my next visit. He said that he would later follow up with his personnel. I haven't heard from him and it has been 2 buisness days. So do I stand a chance?
 
I called Walmart pharmacy the other day and the pharmacy manager was on the phone. I asked him if they were hiring pharmacy technicians and he said "part-time" at the moment. So do I stand a chance? I send online app back a month ago. I am currently a certified pharm tech and I will receive license next month which the pharmacy manager said was ok. When I went to go see him at the store, he said to drop off my resume during my next visit. He said that he would later follow up with his personnel. I haven't heard from him and it has been 2 buisness days. So do I stand a chance?

You have a chance and when waiting to hear back, 2 days is NOTHING.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ive worked as a pharm tech at walmart and im going to say not really likely. If he was really interested he would have probably got you an interview right away.
 
Once took me half a year from when I interviewed to when I got a job offer. Unfortunately I had to turn down the offer. 2 days is nothing. After 3 weeks or so, maybe call them and see what's going on.