How Long After ICO Interview...???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

forum stalker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those that got accepted into ICO, how long
after your interview did you hear back from them of their final decision?

Members don't see this ad.

I intervied at ICO on a Friday, they said that I should hear something from them within 1-2 weeks, actually it was two full weeks plus a few days before I heard anything.

They let me know that I was accepted by snail mail, and the letter was in a small envelope!

So be patient, it shouldn't be too long. Also don't be scared if you get a small envelope!

That's funny that you mention the size of the envelopes. They actually told us that all decisions come out in the same size envelopes at the end of the interview. Why would they take so long to make a decision:confused: . Sucks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed Dec.1 took my OAT Dec. 13th, and was notified Jan 3rd of my acceptance.

Interviewed on a Friday and it was about a week later that I received a call about my acceptance and another week after that to receive a letter.

I received a letter in the mail a week later. For those of you who are waiting, best of luck and hang in there! ;)

So does ICO let you know about acceptance through a phone call and letter?

I had an interview last Friday and I emailed the admissions about the status of my file.. and they emailed back saying that I should receive a letter in the mail next week.

THEN someone from ICO called me this afternoon, I happened to miss their call. I know I'm not missing any information from my application, so does that mean they have good news?? :confused:

Anyone else in this situation?

So does ICO let you know about acceptance through a phone call and letter?

I had an interview last Friday and I emailed the admissions about the status of my file.. and they emailed back saying that I should receive a letter in the mail next week.

THEN someone from ICO called me this afternoon, I happened to miss their call. I know I'm not missing any information from my application, so does that mean they have good news?? :confused:

Anyone else in this situation?

man, that must kill you to have to wait a weekend before finding out! im sure its good new, good luck!

I interviewed and got a phone call exactly one week later. The snail mail arrived later on. :)