How long after submitting your application did you hear back?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LatePrePharm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My friend submitted his application on Feb 1st. His stats are ~3.1 GPA, chemistry BS, had to retake a few classes a couple times, 60 on pcat, minority. He's getting nervous because he hasn't heard anything back from the 5 schools he applied to and some of his application was rushed. He doesn't have much for extracurriculars and he just started volunteer work a couple months before applying.

Do you think my friend has a chance? How long did it take you guys to hear anything back after you submitted your application? (I'm curious about the answer too)

Members don't see this ad.

My application was verified on 2/16. And I already have interview invites for 2/5 schools I applied to.

Reactions: 1 user
My friend submitted his application on Feb 1st. His stats are ~3.1 GPA, chemistry BS, had to retake a few classes a couple times, 60 on pcat, minority. He's getting nervous because he hasn't heard anything back from the 5 schools he applied to and some of his application was rushed. He doesn't have much for extracurriculars and he just started volunteer work a couple months before applying.

Do you think my friend has a chance? How long did it take you guys to hear anything back after you submitted your application? (I'm curious about the answer too)
Why isn't your "friend" here posting?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
2 weeks after I submitted my application. Had my interview last Thursday

Most places I heard back a couple days after submitting supplementals. He has submitted supplementals right?

Also probably won't look that good that he just started volunteering a couple months ago, doesn't look like something he's committed to, and might come off as resume fluff to boost the application