Optoed

5+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2011
Status
Hi,

I was wondering if any one have a rough idea of how long it would take to hear back from schools after interviews. I have two interviews so far at the end of Sept/early Oct, and I was planning on applying to other professional programs in case med school doesn't work out. Those applications are also on a rolling basis. I want to put them off for as long as possible, b/c of the time/financial commitment for applications...so if anyone has any insights, it'll be really appreciated!

scummie

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2009
Status
Medical Student
Hi,

I was wondering if any one have a rough idea of how long it would take to hear back from schools after interviews. I have two interviews so far at the end of Sept/early Oct, and I was planning on applying to other professional programs in case med school doesn't work out. Those applications are also on a rolling basis. I want to put them off for as long as possible, b/c of the time/financial commitment for applications...so if anyone has any insights, it'll be really appreciated!
I found out in a week. Check out your school threads and find out when kids are gettting accepted after their interview. Don't bug the school though or call them.

About the Ads