how long did it take....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indynshrty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long did it take for your primary app to go through...it will be 3 weeks this saturday that I sent it in...i know they say that it takes 4-6 weeks...but i had my transcripts sent in before I sent in the primary...so technically it shouldn't take as long...but...just wondering?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

indynshrty said:
how long did it take for your primary app to go through...it will be 3 weeks this saturday that I sent it in...i know they say that it takes 4-6 weeks...but i had my transcripts sent in before I sent in the primary...so technically it shouldn't take as long...but...just wondering?
Thanks!

I would definitely call and see where they are with your app. It seems like you can wait and wait and wait and nothing happens, but the instant you call them, suddenly everything is going out the next day. Miraculous.

mj1878 said:
I would definitely call and see where they are with your app. It seems like you can wait and wait and wait and nothing happens, but the instant you call them, suddenly everything is going out the next day. Miraculous.
I had applied in late June and it took literally 3 weeks, before my application status changed to "Transmitted".
You should definitely call and make sure they got your transcript and there are no other pending issues concerning your application.

Members don't see this ad :)
me too...this will be my fourth week. weird...i dont know whats up. i think i should call them tomorrow.

I submitted my primary application on August 7. It was verified and sent to schools on August 17... Received my first secondary application on 8/18/05.
:)

well, I'm definitely going to call them, because I submitted my primary on August 5th, they received my last transcript on the 8th...must call and see what's going on.
Thanks!