How long do schools take...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beccala33

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question for all of you...

How long after your pharmcas application was mailed did schools begin contacting you for an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

August was the earliest that I was contacted. It depends on the school and if the school has rolling admissions. Some schools you won't here anything untill around now.

What I meant was, how long after your application was mailed by pharmcas (like "one week" or "7 months") did it take for schools to start contacting you?

Members don't see this ad :)
beccala33 said:
What I meant was, how long after your application was mailed by pharmcas (like "one week" or "7 months") did it take for schools to start contacting you?

I wasn't contacted by any school until I finished their supplemental. And from that point on it was about a week or two. In the case of Shenandoah, it was the next day after I paid my supplemental fee over the phone. It really depends. Some schools that aren't rolling still have not contacted me and I finished everything around September.

Cool, thanks for the insight :)

i had all my supplemental stuff turned in just pre-christmas, and i've heard from one school for an interview....and that was vcu who doesnt even have supplementals. but nothing else...