how long do u take to fill out the applications

Started by pinkuru
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinkuru

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how did everyone plan out their process of filling out the application? I


just started thinking about the apps this week and I was wondering on how fast a pace I need to work on them... my school starts at the end of sept and the schoolwork gets crazy

I feel im behind and I hate the fact that i keep on procrastinating
 
Ummm.. for me the mainpart.. the rate limiting step I guess you can say was asking for the letters of reccomendations... you're only as fast as your slowest professor/pharmacist
 
The supplemental applications are very tedious and time consuming. You have to fill in your grades and write more essays. I would start as soon as possible.



William