How long does AACOMAS take to process?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ravi06

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm considering applying for the fall 2011 cycle, if I get transcripts rushed and my application submitted by next week. You think it will be verified for Feb. 1 deadlines?

How long did your process take? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

my application took a week to be verified by aacomas back in october or november... then it was another week before the schools contacted me. as far as making it by the Feb 1st you could probably make it. You are pretty late in the cycle though.

mine took 5 days to verify back in August. You will definitely be verified by February, most likely the first week of January. Just get the secondaries in right away if you're going to apply

Members don't see this ad :)
mine took 5 days to verify back in August. You will definitely be verified by February, most likely the first week of January. Just get the secondaries in right away if you're going to apply

With the holidays I really doubt it'll be the first week of January. But I agree you should beat the Feb 1st deadline.

My AACOMAS application was submitted 11/7, transcripts received by 11/10, application verified 11/16.

So 9 days for me. I would figure 1-2 weeks at this point since most people (I assume) have applied and the applications are slowing down.

Good luck!