how long does COMP take post interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCIgrad2002

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, just wanted to see for those of you that interviewed at COMP, how long did it take for them to give out a decision? i had my interview exactly two weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. thanks for the help. peace out.

Members don't see this ad.

a week and a half or two weeks, something like that. good luck!

Originally posted by UCIgrad2002
hey everyone, just wanted to see for those of you that interviewed at COMP, how long did it take for them to give out a decision? i had my interview exactly two weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. thanks for the help. peace out.
Hey UCIgrad, COMP takes about 2 weeks. I heard in 15 days so you should hear pretty soon. You'll probably get in as I saw your stats. So if you get into COMP are you going to go? Based on the schools I saw where you interviewed at, I'd have to say COMP is the best. You can't beat staying in CA.:D

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard in 3 days, but I've also heard people got in a month later, so it varies. I feel that if you had a good interview....with your stats you should get in. Good luck!

thanks people! i just heard back today, i got in!!! thanks for the votes of confidence. slickness, i'm actually leaning towards COMP now because of location and the fact they have great facilities and an outstanding matchlist.

thanks people! i just heard back today, i got in!!! thanks for the votes of confidence. slickness, i'm actually leaning towards COMP now because of location and the fact they have great facilities and an outstanding matchlist.
Congrats. Good luck in your decision. :)

thanks people! i just heard back today, i got in!!! thanks for the votes of confidence. slickness, i'm actually leaning towards COMP now because of location and the fact they have great facilities and an outstanding matchlist. [/QUOTE
CONGRATULATIONS!!! good luck with your decision!