how long does COMP take post interview

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2003
    Originally posted by UCIgrad2002
    hey everyone, just wanted to see for those of you that interviewed at COMP, how long did it take for them to give out a decision? i had my interview exactly two weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. thanks for the help. peace out.
    Hey UCIgrad, COMP takes about 2 weeks. I heard in 15 days so you should hear pretty soon. You'll probably get in as I saw your stats. So if you get into COMP are you going to go? Based on the schools I saw where you interviewed at, I'd have to say COMP is the best. You can't beat staying in CA.:D

About the Ads

Adapt

2K Member
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Mar 19, 2003
      thanks people! i just heard back today, i got in!!! thanks for the votes of confidence. slickness, i'm actually leaning towards COMP now because of location and the fact they have great facilities and an outstanding matchlist.
      Congrats. Good luck in your decision. :)

Dr. Don

15+ Year Member
      Dec 16, 2001
      Los Angeles
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        thanks people! i just heard back today, i got in!!! thanks for the votes of confidence. slickness, i'm actually leaning towards COMP now because of location and the fact they have great facilities and an outstanding matchlist. [/QUOTE
        CONGRATULATIONS!!! good luck with your decision!

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.