UCIgrad2002

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
Status
hey everyone, just wanted to see for those of you that interviewed at COMP, how long did it take for them to give out a decision? i had my interview exactly two weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. thanks for the help. peace out.

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2003
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by UCIgrad2002
hey everyone, just wanted to see for those of you that interviewed at COMP, how long did it take for them to give out a decision? i had my interview exactly two weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. thanks for the help. peace out.
Hey UCIgrad, COMP takes about 2 weeks. I heard in 15 days so you should hear pretty soon. You'll probably get in as I saw your stats. So if you get into COMP are you going to go? Based on the schools I saw where you interviewed at, I'd have to say COMP is the best. You can't beat staying in CA.:D

About the Ads

Dr. Don

15+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2001
Los Angeles
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I heard in 3 days, but I've also heard people got in a month later, so it varies. I feel that if you had a good interview....with your stats you should get in. Good luck!

UCIgrad2002

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
Status
thanks people! i just heard back today, i got in!!! thanks for the votes of confidence. slickness, i'm actually leaning towards COMP now because of location and the fact they have great facilities and an outstanding matchlist.

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2003
Visit site
Status
thanks people! i just heard back today, i got in!!! thanks for the votes of confidence. slickness, i'm actually leaning towards COMP now because of location and the fact they have great facilities and an outstanding matchlist.
Congrats. Good luck in your decision. :)

Dr. Don

15+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2001
Los Angeles
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
thanks people! i just heard back today, i got in!!! thanks for the votes of confidence. slickness, i'm actually leaning towards COMP now because of location and the fact they have great facilities and an outstanding matchlist. [/QUOTE
CONGRATULATIONS!!! good luck with your decision!

About the Ads