How long does it take to get CK results if I did it early August?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blitz2006

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I took CK on Aug.1, would I get the results on wednesday, Aug 17 or 24th?

Sorry, just want to make sure I'll get my results for Sept.1 residency submission.

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

per their site, due to minor changes to exam, results for early august will be out sept 28th

Wait, are you serious?

can someone post a link about this?

I want to get these scores by like Aug.24...so I can have it all ready for my residency application....

What if I do it 7/27...4 weeks still?

BTW, thanks for the responses, much appreciated!

According to website - you will get it by 9/28 if you take it on or after 8/3. So, hopefully the by taking it 8/1 you should get it within 4 weeks.

Based on past experience, does the USMLE strongly abide by these dates - if the say "on or around 8/3" and "from 8/3" - taking it 8/1 or 8/2 one should be fine right?

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree,

I originally scheduled for Aug.1, but thats why I figured to push it back up to end of July

If your in July you should be fine. I think the only concern is if you take it 8/1 or 8/2 - Does anyone have thoughts on this or experience? It says "from august 3rd" but who knows.

For past test takers who have it taken it during these dates - do they actually take this long or is just a "possibility" that it may take that long. I didn't take Step 1 during the time when they were making changes or updating stuff so I got my score on time...not sure how it works otherwise.

Why are you guys keen on getting the results before sept 1? Shouldnt late Sept be fine or am i missing something?

How much ill it affect me if I dont have my step 2 ck score in until late September? I am a us-img and i did well on step 1...

i asked 3 program directors and they said it doesnt matter...i dunno though

Im scheduled to take the exam August 2nd. Its says on or around august 3rd. Has anyone figured out if aug 1 -2 is safe?

Thanks.