How long does it take to go through Kaplan Qbank for step 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mwl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have heard great things about Kapaln qBank for step 2 preparation. I am almost done with my preparartion for step 2 (Just read all the blueprints + Ward & Boards.) I still would like to do the qBank before my step 2 test though. Can anybody who have done qbank questions give me an idea as how long it takes to go through all qBank questions once?

Members don't see this ad.

Whoa, how long did it take you to read through all the Blueprints?

And BTW, I believe QBank for Step 2 has 1,250 questions. 50 questions at a time, so figure how much time you need to do those questions, plus however much time you need to review the answer.

When I did q bank (a few months ago), it only had 950 questions. It only takes a month to go through, less if you are actually dedicated towards completing them. $150 for 950 questions is a bit much, but in the end, I still think that q bank is worth it.

I did qbank over the course of three weeks and was able to do a first pass with all new items, reviewed missed and then took all missed items to finish. I also used secrets and Rx to prep. Got a good score and felt very well prepared. Qbank is definitely worth the money and time.