How long does it take to go through Kaplan Qbank for step 2?

mwl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2003
Visit site
Status
I have heard great things about Kapaln qBank for step 2 preparation. I am almost done with my preparartion for step 2 (Just read all the blueprints + Ward & Boards.) I still would like to do the qBank before my step 2 test though. Can anybody who have done qbank questions give me an idea as how long it takes to go through all qBank questions once?

B

Blade28

Whoa, how long did it take you to read through all the Blueprints?

And BTW, I believe QBank for Step 2 has 1,250 questions. 50 questions at a time, so figure how much time you need to do those questions, plus however much time you need to review the answer.

Kalel

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2004
Metropolis
Visit site
Status
When I did q bank (a few months ago), it only had 950 questions. It only takes a month to go through, less if you are actually dedicated towards completing them. $150 for 950 questions is a bit much, but in the end, I still think that q bank is worth it.

About the Ads

sleepwhenimdead

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Status
I did qbank over the course of three weeks and was able to do a first pass with all new items, reviewed missed and then took all missed items to finish. I also used secrets and Rx to prep. Got a good score and felt very well prepared. Qbank is definitely worth the money and time.

B

Blade28

Originally posted by Kalel
When I did q bank (a few months ago), it only had 950 questions.
Yeah, they recently added 250 new questions.

About the Ads