how long does it take to register for DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mouthcracker

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was just wondering how long does it take to register for DAT?

I am planning to take it sometimes next month and havent even filled the registration form yet.

Members don't see this ad.

After you register online through ADA, it takes about 1.5 weeks for them to send you a letter. And on that letter is a phone number for Prometric, and you have to call this number to sign-up for a place and time. My advise is that if you know the exact date you want to take it, register immidiately because the day you want might be full; especially if its a Saturday.

Hey all,

I was just wondering how long does it take to register for DAT?

I am planning to take it sometimes next month and havent even filled the registration form yet.

actually call Prometric 2-3 days after your register online and you will be able to schedule the date. you don't have to have the letter from ADA to schedule your test date.

go to www.2test.com to find the number to call.

^ thats true. wait 2-3 days. then go to prometric and try using ur SSN as the password and login. most of the time thats the default info. otherwise call or wait for the mail.