how long does it take to

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doh Boy Fresh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
send out your DAT scores? How early should I contact the ADA about sending my scores to AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad.

They send scores to your schools in about 4 weeks.

you dont send your scores to AADSAS. you send your scores to the schools directly.

i think you can send your scores to the schools anytime. you might be able to send it right now. the schools will just hold onto it. can someone else clarify this?

1. you have the send them directly to the schools. aadsas neither wants them nor are they valid if you send it to them
2. you should designate 4-5 schools to send them to when you register for the DATs. these are included and if you dont, youll lose 100 bucks on paying for them later. each score sent out is 25 bucks about.
3. you shouldnt send your scores to a school until they've established a file o nyou
4. time. who knows. all these paperwork ppl are completely unaccountable to any higher power unfortunately. whenever they feel like it basically. 2-9 weeks i'd say