How long does it take??....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ToofAche

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do these schools contact you with an interview? And how long does it take after you have turned in your app or secondary?

1. BU
2. Tufts
3. USC
4. Penn
5. Western
6. NYU
7. ASDOH

If anyone knows..lemme kno thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'd probably say that most schools contact you for an interview via email followed by snail mail. As for when you'd receive a response, that depends on your stats, when you submitted, whether or not you're in-state/out-of-state, how busy they are, etc. Just be patient and hope for the best! Good luck :)

BU, TUFTS, USC, NYU, and ASDOH are via e-mail.

I heard western calls you.

Penn I don't know.

A good resource for this would be to check the official interview thread...most people will tell how they got their interview invite as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
How do these schools contact you with an interview? And how long does it take after you have turned in your app or secondary?

1. BU
2. Tufts
3. USC
4. Penn
5. Western
6. NYU
7. ASDOH

If anyone knows..lemme kno thanks!

penn sends a letter in the mail.
nyu sends an email.
i think the time to get the invite depends on your stats really

penn sends a letter in the mail.
nyu sends an email.
i think the time to get the invite depends on your stats really

A decent stats doesnt mean that you will get an early interview from a private back up school. I just heard from NYU and i submitted in May.

Thanks for the input! Actually just got my ASDOH interview yesterday! Was pretty excited about that...hope everyone is taking some time away from dent stuff and enjoyin Hollerween!

Thanks for the input! Actually just got my ASDOH interview yesterday! Was pretty excited about that...hope everyone is taking some time away from dent stuff and enjoyin Hollerween!

Congrats! and good luck :thumbup: