How long does it takes Radiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

happylord2003

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is "happylord2003", i really want to be a Radiologists, i will working on my Associetes Degree in Biology next semester, my questions are:

1-How long does it takes from the day i put my feet in college to the day i gain my MS degree in Radiological Science? (What about Phd?)

2-Is any Difference in salary between somebody with an MS and somebody with an Phd?

3-What kind of field do you recommend me to work on college?
I mean with this is, that with an Associetes in Biology i cant work nowhere. How i can make the money to pay my school?

Please somebody help me, this is so complicated for me

Members don't see this ad.

happylord2003 said:
Hi my name is "happylord2003", i really want to be a Radiologists, i will working on my Associetes Degree in Biology next semester, my questions are:

1-How long does it takes from the day i put my feet in college to the day i gain my MS degree in Radiological Science? (What about Phd?)

2-Is any Difference in salary between somebody with an MS and somebody with an Phd?

3-What kind of field do you recommend me to work on college?
I mean with this is, that with an Associetes in Biology i cant work nowhere. How i can make the money to pay my school?

Please somebody help me, this is so complicated for me

If you want to be a radiologist, you need to go to medical school. In order to be accepted to medical school you need a bachelor's degree, not an associates degree.

I'm not sure what you can do with a MS or PhD in radiologic science, but you sure cannot practice medicine, if that is your goal.

I think to become a radiology tech, that is different.