How long does the interview day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissMPharmD

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
One invitation says they want me there around 7:45am and it will end around 230pm, however an out of state school doesn't say any time we'll be done. I am not sure if I will make a flight later that day at 6pm because this interview is held at noon. Do most pharmacy school interview days last seven hours?

Members don't see this ad.

Sometimes they can last all day... If you have a morning session, then a lunch, and an afternoon session. You'd be safer booking a late flight, or just calling admissions and asking how long the process will be since you're clearly traveling from a distance.

Sometimes they can last all day... If you have a morning session, then a lunch, and an afternoon session. You'd be safer booking a late flight, or just calling admissions and asking how long the process will be since you're clearly traveling from a distance.

I emailed admissions but theyre closed for the holiday. But yeah I figured, I booked a 6pm flight because it would save me some money since it would cost me double to fly the next day. Just wasn't sure if they would hold us until the evening since the day starts early afternoon

Worst case scenario they can rearrange some of the more critical events (1 on 1 interviewing) to the afternoon so you can get the critical stuff out of the way before flying back.