How long does your school typically take to release VSLO applications?

Started by deleted1139416
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DO school, about 1 business day

MD school, took 2-3 days for them to write up the evals and letter of good standing and send it off.

When you guys go back to the elective date ranges on the main program page, do the ranges you applied for disappear? I want to make sure that the date ranges disappear because I already applied to them, not because someone else already took those slots.
 
Ditto^^ it disappeared for me. Also, my school released my app in <24 hours, but it was in mid-February so mine was probably one of the only apps on their radar
 
MD school.

0-1 days before released.

Dates disappear from the choice drop-down because you applied for them (not because they’re already full).
 
Thanks guys! I had a heart attack when I saw the dates gone!!