How Long for AMCAS Verification?

Started by PhDtoDO
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PhDtoDO

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my AMCAS July 5th. How long does it usually take to get verified? I don't remember it being 4-6wks like the website says!


Anybody in the same shoes?

-s
 
PhDtoMD said:
I submitted my AMCAS July 5th. How long does it usually take to get verified? I don't remember it being 4-6wks like the website says!

-s

I submitted july 1 (AMCAS already had my transcripts), and was verified july 11th
 
you think it's faster for re-apps???

transcripts: mid-may
submitted: 7/7
verified: 7/15

good luck....we'll make it this time around!!!!!!!!!!