How long for an interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted642188

Hey guys....

After reading about everyone getting interviews....

i am on the verge of tears.... because I am so nervous no one wants me.... I submitted most of my top choices by the first week of august...

How long does it take to hear back!!! :scared::unsure::inpain::bucktooth:o_O

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Calm down. Interviews continue going out until the spring. I didn't have an invite yet at this point either.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This topic is nonsense until at least December.

As far as I am concerned anyone who worries about an II before Oct 1st needs sedation

Beautiful. Mods and adcoms should be issued tranquilizer guns.

Reactions: 4 users
Hey guys....

i am on the verge of tears.... because I am so nervous no one wants me.... I submitted most of my top choices by the first week of august...

Don't worry, cry when its spring time next year :D

I say continue building your app until the day of your acceptance. You never know when you'll need a reapp no matter how great your application may be.

Can't do much about a neurotic personality other than to make it productive is my motto. : /

I'm not sure if licking valium will get you buzzed in an appreciable amount of time, but I'm sure it'll be entertaining to watch.

I had one interview invite by this time last year, and not even to my state schools until mid-October. And the higher tier schools, not until November - very late January.

I've only been in med school two weeks but the best thing I can tell you for the admissions process and school is to only worry about being the best applicant/student you can be. Constant comparison to others (sdn or otherwise) is a recipe for disaster.

I waited 3 months for my first II. It was horrible.

*sigh*

Patience is a virtue, the need for instant gratification is not.

Med schools get anywhere from 5000-14000 apps. Why do you think they'll put yours on the top of the pile???

Hey guys....