how long for LECOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrsalpacino

~*Sara*~
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! How long after you submitted your secondary did you receive an interview invite from Erie *either FL or PA campus*- just sitting here curious/being impatient, i know i know:)

Members don't see this ad.

couple of weeks at most. but they can be real slow after that point. It took 8 weeks after my interview before i got my acceptance letter.

Hello everyone! How long after you submitted your secondary did you receive an interview invite from Erie *either FL or PA campus*- just sitting here curious/being impatient, i know i know:)

I was just gonna ask the same question. Don't worry I heard they get back to you within a couple of weeks too.

I submitted my secondary and LORs recently (but haven't received a response regarding being complete) for them and was wondering, does LECOM email you saying they've received everything and that you're complete or would you need to call them and check?

Members don't see this ad :)
Less then a month for each for Erie. I live in Florida (not far from Bradenton) so about a week after I was complete for Bradenton they invited me for an interview. They seemed really fast! I got accepted to Bradenton (top choice) and so have been turing all other invites down. Good luck and be patient!

bumping this. I've been complete for a week (submitted everything 4 weeks ago) and wondering how soon I should resign myself to rejection? If I'm unlikely to get Erie love I am going to take some courses next semester to prepare to apply to PA/BSN/Pharm. I need to schedule in the next few weeks so, I'd like to know what the general time frame is for invites to LECOM-Erie??:confused:

couple of weeks at most. but they can be real slow after that point. It took 8 weeks after my interview before i got my acceptance letter.

WOW! That was probably a really stressful eight weeks. Congrats!

bumping this. I've been complete for a week (submitted everything 4 weeks ago) and wondering how soon I should resign myself to rejection? If I'm unlikely to get Erie love I am going to take some courses next semester to prepare to apply to PA/BSN/Pharm. I need to schedule in the next few weeks so, I'd like to know what the general time frame is for invites to LECOM-Erie??:confused:

I wouldn't resign yourself to rejection yet. I was rejected by LECOM and it took them about a week from the time they received my completed application to send me the rejection letter. I am just now taking my organic chemistry and they had a problem with that. (The letter stated that I was lacking some pre-req classes.) The fact that you haven't heard anything yet is probably good. Your stats are great and I am sure that everything will work out for you. Good luck!:luck:

I sent my app and letters in and called a few days later to make sure they had everything and they offered me an interview then and said they had already mailed me a letter. So they had all my stuff less than a week.

I was not even complete at LECOM...I was missing my committee letter. I called and told them it was on the way and i recieved an interview invite two days later. So, you should be hearing soon...best of luck!!!

I already checked to see if I was complete and no invite. Looks like they're sending me to purgatory like everyone else. I wish these schools would just reject me now instead of the spring so I can save money by not taking the 1 credit of inorganic chem i need this spring. :rolleyes: