How long is it taking you..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

-=UberSharky=-

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anybody who has done a test from BSS tell me approx. how long it takes to do a test and go over the answers?

Members don't see this ad.

ive never actually finished one... i try to do 50 q at a time, then i cry

-=UberSharky=- said:
can anybody who has done a test from BSS tell me approx. how long it takes to do a test and go over the answers?

it'll take a day to do about 150 questions and review them. the explanations are quite involved.

i've been doing the 50 ? prelim and then 2 180 ? tests in a 10 hr day (and sometimes an hour the next). i've been doing a systems review doing the appropriate tests after studying those subjects. that helps in my understanding of the questions and has made it a little bit quicker to get through. they're awesome in helping me understand phys and pathophys, but they're tough and painful.

BSS has really good questions, BUT they are MUCH more difficult than the real exam. So don't expect to get the same % in the real exam compared to BSS. Also timing BSS is not very useful, unless you are trying to estimate how long it will take you to go through all BSS questions...

lf