How long is your post bac list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefuldoc28

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is a good number of post bacs to apply to? How long is a typical list of post bacs for one application cycle??
 
I have absolutely no idea, but I can tell you that I'm applying to five: Bryn Mawr, Goucher, Scripps, Mills, and UVM. Hopefully that will do it!
 
Two to five is probably good. I applied to three, and I think my classmates all ranged from two to four-ish. (I'm at Goucher now.)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying to 7-9. It's expensive, but it's getting late in the cycle for the competitive programs with rolling admissions, so I'm a little paranoid.