How long til DMU lets you know?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fortunefaded

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at DMU a little over a week ago and can't remember how long they said it'd be before they let me know. Just wonderin if anyone knew how long it typically takes and also how they let you know. And maybe also if anyone knows how many remaining spots there are.

Members don't see this ad.

fortunefaded said:
I interviewed at DMU a little over a week ago and can't remember how long they said it'd be before they let me know. Just wonderin if anyone knew how long it typically takes and also how they let you know. And maybe also if anyone knows how many remaining spots there are.

I interviewed there in December and heard back after the holidays...so I would estimate about a month. Oh, and I just rescinded my slot there...so one more opened up if it is full now! :)

They told us 2 weeks and I got mine in 1.5 weeks after the interview.

fortunefaded said:

Members don't see this ad :)
It took 1.5 weeks for me. I am planning on withdrawing from my acceptance to DMU sometime soon (so that'll be one more open spot!). I loved DMU. But I couldn't give up in-state tuition at a state school. Good luck to '09 DMUers!

I guess a week and a half is the going rate. I interviewed there in Feb. and had an acceptance in about 10-12 days. :) Good luck to you!

Did you guys get a letter in the mail or an email?

fortunefaded said:
Did you guys get a letter in the mail or an email?

Both. The email comes first and took about 2 weeks for me. Mail took FOREVER to reach me in BC...

Yup. The e-mail was several days ahead of the postal service. Suprise, suprise. ;)

got an email today too...im waitlisted also :(

I got waitlisted as well. Anyone have any idea what our chances are of getting in after being waitlisted?