How long to hear back after interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bifenthrin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I got an email from NYU letting me know I was selected for an interview and asking me to call and schedule an appointment. I did so today and will have my interview on December 13th. Anyone else going to be there?

I was wondering though if anyone knew how long it would be after the interview to hear whether I'm in or not.. would I have to wait until March or something? Or do you think I'd hear back within a month or so, or..?

I'm just so anxious and really hoping I make a good impression and really really want to get in. :laugh:

Also, any tips for the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Yesterday I got an email from NYU letting me know I was selected for an interview and asking me to call and schedule an appointment. I did so today and will have my interview on December 13th. Anyone else going to be there?

I was wondering though if anyone knew how long it would be after the interview to hear whether I'm in or not.. would I have to wait until March or something? Or do you think I'd hear back within a month or so, or..?

I'm just so anxious and really hoping I make a good impression and really really want to get in. :laugh:

Ask them during the interviews. The interview is pretty laid back, they just want to know you could communicate and really interested in the school. GL

I interviewed late last week and was told I would be hearing something this week or next week!

Members don't see this ad :)

Yeah deff ask them when you're there. I'm pretty sure they'll let you know the earliest you could potentially find out.

Tips for the interview wise. Make sure you go to the "articles and interviews" on this website and look up the potential questions and stuff for NYU.

My sister interviewed a few days after Dec 1 last year, and she got accepted less than a week later.

So I would imagine you'll hear from them shortly after if you really impress them!

What about the same question for UMDNJ? Anyone know how fast they typically respond with an early December interview?