mickdogg81

Orthotern
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2002
Cbus
Status (Visible)
For those who interviewed at LECOM, how long was the wait until you heard back regarding a decision? Additionally, where are the people who interviewed with me on 3-1-04!?!?

(nicedream)

Fitter Happier
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2004
The Sea
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by mickdogg81
For those who interviewed at LECOM, how long was the wait until you heard back regarding a decision?

It takes 2-3 weeks to hear back. I received my letter exactly 2 weeks following the interview.

-Noah

Xanderain

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2003
Florida
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
A good 2.5 weeks from the time the committee made its decision (to accept me into Bradenton). See you there Noah!

About the Ads

nerves79

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2003
Status (Visible)
and also, how long did it take to hear back for an interview after your file was complete? thanks.

yelenakier

15+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2004
Ohio
Status (Visible)
i think the admissions people review files every wednesday, it took me 2 weeks (i interviewed on dec 5 and got a response way before christmas). my file was not complete on the day of my interview, so if your file is complete it may be faster.

-yelena

Doctortobee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 1999
?
Status (Visible)
It also depends if Dr. Slyvia is in town or not. She has to sign each of your letters and I know this week she was in Florida.

mdandres

15+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2003
Henderson, NV
Status (Visible)
I heard back from them three weeks to the day from my interview and my letter had to travel to CA. I GOT IN to the Bradenton campus!!! I GOT IN to the Bradenton campus!!!

(nicedream)

Fitter Happier
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2004
The Sea
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by mdandres
I GOT IN to the Bradenton campus!!! I GOT IN to the Bradenton campus!!!

Congrats man!!! Check out the other threads on it! Hope to see you in September!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.