How long to hear from LECOM (post-interview)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mickdogg81

Orthotern
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who interviewed at LECOM, how long was the wait until you heard back regarding a decision? Additionally, where are the people who interviewed with me on 3-1-04!?!?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by mickdogg81
For those who interviewed at LECOM, how long was the wait until you heard back regarding a decision?

It takes 2-3 weeks to hear back. I received my letter exactly 2 weeks following the interview.

-Noah

A good 2.5 weeks from the time the committee made its decision (to accept me into Bradenton). See you there Noah!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my acceptance in exactly 15 days...

2.5 weeks for me too. Good luck!!!

and also, how long did it take to hear back for an interview after your file was complete? thanks.

i think the admissions people review files every wednesday, it took me 2 weeks (i interviewed on dec 5 and got a response way before christmas). my file was not complete on the day of my interview, so if your file is complete it may be faster.

-yelena

It also depends if Dr. Slyvia is in town or not. She has to sign each of your letters and I know this week she was in Florida.

I heard back from them three weeks to the day from my interview and my letter had to travel to CA. I GOT IN to the Bradenton campus!!! I GOT IN to the Bradenton campus!!!

Originally posted by mdandres
I GOT IN to the Bradenton campus!!! I GOT IN to the Bradenton campus!!!

Congrats man!!! Check out the other threads on it! Hope to see you in September!