Step III how long to study

Started by jd4540
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jd4540

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what's a ball park figure? Searched past posts without any luck. Thanks
 
I actually just took Comlex step 3 today and am glad its over. I studied for 2 weeks (took a week off), using USMLEWORLD and Crush as my main sources. It was much like other people have written: Poor pictures, around 10 questions where I had no idea what they were asking. The question stems are a lot shorter though than the USMLE and therefore I didn't really feel rushed. Good luck everyone