How long will AADSAS wait?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

accidental

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my application all done but I still have to request my official transcripts. In the instruction booklet it says if they don't have the official transcripts they will process the application and label it as INCOMPLETE. My question is if I submit my app now how long will they wait for the official transcripts before they mark my app as incomplete?

Members don't see this ad.

I am pretty sure it would be incomplete now and will be until you get those transcripts in. Why are you worried about this, why don't you just send them in?

I'm sure its not a big deal but my concern is the timing of my application and my transcripts. My online app is done and ready to submit, but I am requesting my transcripts tomorrow and I don't know if AADSAS will get them by June 1st. So should I wait to submit my online app until I know they have my transcripts?

Also the reason why I waited is becuase ASU didn't have the official transcripts for last semester completed until last friday.

Members don't see this ad :)
accidental,

i say SUBMIT!!! and get your transcripts in asap.

compugirl said:
accidental,

i say SUBMIT!!! and get your transcripts in asap.

I agree............

hey
you can send your transcript directly to the school. I am not sure , but I think they process your application even if you don't have your transcript in yet. I mean sooner or later the school will get your transcript so what's the deal ?