How long will it take?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aubreyharlan

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently had an interview with SCO, on the 13th, and I was wondering how long it would take in order to hear from them? I also have an interview at IU on the 20th and was wondering how long it would also take to hear from them.
 
most schools take anywhere from one week to a month to get back to you. just sit tight, you will find out soon enough. good luck with your other interview. 🙂

aubreyharlan said:
I recently had an interview with SCO, on the 13th, and I was wondering how long it would take in order to hear from them? I also have an interview at IU on the 20th and was wondering how long it would also take to hear from them.