How long?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The real 007

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long did it take for your AADSAS application to process? Was it the full four weeks?
I submitted my on 7/10/15.
Also I submitted my TMDSAS application the same date above is that kind of late?

Members don't see this ad.

I e-submitted on the 6/19 and was verified 4 hours later. I missed the first batch mail-out that day but made it for the 7/2 mail out date. From what others have said, it seems they're a little backed-up at the moment so it might take a little longer but it seems to take approximately 2-3 weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dang it looks like mine won't be mailed out till late this month. How late is that considered?

i submitted mine 6/25. tmdsas is processing apps from 6/23 and assuming aadsas is working at about the same rate, i would expect mine to be done tomorrow or thurs making it about 15 business days. i know its not the same service, but i would check the tmdsas website to give you an idea of where they are as far as app processing but IMO yours would get done closer to aug 1.

i submitted mine 6/25. tmdsas is processing apps from 6/23 and assuming aadsas is working at about the same rate, i would expect mine to be done tomorrow or thurs making it about 15 business days. i know its not the same service, but i would check the tmdsas website to give you an idea of where they are as far as app processing but IMO yours would get done closer to aug 1.

Yea your probably right. Time needs to hurry up already.

again this is only coming from the texas schools (tmdsas opens in may): "early" is by late june/early july for the app, DAT by mid august. ideally get everything in asap but i think its safe to assume for aadsas early is late july/early august and to have your dat done by late august. also keep in mind that even though 8/1 feels really late, you're only "behind" those who submitted 6/2 - 7/9 so i wouldn't worry about being late. enjoy your summer!

Two weeks seems to be standard.