How man SDN'ers do you know?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many SDN'ers do you know in real life

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • 1 - 2

Votes: 34 44.7%
  • 3 - 5

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • 6 - 10

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • 10 - 14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15 - 20

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 20+

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

PChemGrad

I am a banana.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious now that most everyone from this past "class" of SDN'ers is moving on, how many people do you actually know from SDN?
I know on quite a few interviews people were really hesitant about saying if they go on SDN or not, so if you were able to crack that shell, do you know the face behind the name?

Members don't see this ad.

Just curious now that most everyone from this past "class" of SDN'ers is moving on, how many people do you actually know from SDN? I know on quite a few interviews people were really hesitant about saying if they go on SDN or not, so if you were able to crack that shell, do you know the face behind the name?

i don't know anyone from SDN. yet anyways.

Only my girlfriend.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am the only one I really know who actualy posts on here, but I do know some people who use the site for info.

quackers, how many?

Speak to 7.
Met 2.
Pretty close to 4.
Planning my life around 1. jk. Hahahaha. That would be you, AnonymousAdcom... But only cuz ur like the older brother I've never had.

I have only been on a date with one special SDNer. :love:

hi all. well my first post is about HOW my interviewer at NYU knew about SDN and asked me if I KNEW ABOUT IT! .......i didnt know what to say. i was like 'yeah ive heard of it...' dont know why we were even talking about...why???

got rejected.

Just curious now that most everyone from this past "class" of SDN'ers is moving on, how many people do you actually know from SDN?
I know on quite a few interviews people were really hesitant about saying if they go on SDN or not, so if you were able to crack that shell, do you know the face behind the name?

LOL I know you does that count? LoL:D

hi all. well my first post is about HOW my interviewer at NYU knew about SDN and asked me if I KNEW ABOUT IT! .......i didnt know what to say. i was like 'yeah ive heard of it...' dont know why we were even talking about...why???

got rejected.

That's really strange...I have no idea, i highly doubt you were rejected due to the fact that you knew about SDN...anyone else had a similar experience?

how many SDNers would you HATE to know?

how many SDNers would you HATE to know?

i am going to Hate to know what you really look like next year Corolla. After staring at your avatar for the past year all i am going to know is your child. maybe you can bring him to school so all of us 1st years know its you.

But we could put a poll together and put down specific people. (yaa right):laugh:
or put one together for the incoming Temple class.
Who do you hate the most, and get all the names off of the temple form.:smuggrin:

I would love to meet 1992Corolla and get his autograph on my cheerio box in the fall.

This poll should be renamed to How many nerds do you know, or how big a nerd are you.