dreamzz

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
i have a small problem. i took off 1 semester and now i am going to apply to medschool with 78 credits, would they not accept an application from somoene with that little credits?

10+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
most require 90? will you finish your bacc by matric?

dreamzz

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
yeah i can finish, its just ill be applying with 78, i could probably get the degree at by winter of the year before matr. If i put my head to it, but will they even consider my application with 78 credits? *Edit*: So 90 is required by the med school, what if I redeem my fall semester in summer 2009, will that be okay or am i hopeless and i have to wait another year?

Last edited:
About the Ads

10+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
When I apply after junior year I will have like 102? Not including my AP crap cause med schools prolly laugh at that anyways :D

Josey

Doctor Hopeful
10+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
Do medical schools require a bacc to matriculate?

10+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
When I apply after junior year I will have like 102? Not including my AP crap cause med schools prolly laugh at that anyways :D
you're good.

Do medical schools require a bacc to matriculate?
most will say that a min of 90 is req, but if you don't have a bacc, you're gonna get looked at weird. the exception being the short programmes.

J ROD

Watch my TAN walk!!
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2005
working on my tan......
Status
Resident [Any Field]
i have a small problem. i took off 1 semester and now i am going to apply to medschool with 78 credits, would they not accept an application from somoene with that little credits?
I would call and talk to specific schools that I was interested in.

I am not sure when the 90hrs starts. I think it is 90hrs at matriculation.

Some schools will let in some students that are exceptional without a BA/BS as long as they have 90hrs.

Why guess? Just call the school or schools...

About the Ads