How many credit hours for a junior

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreamzz

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have a small problem. i took off 1 semester and now i am going to apply to medschool with 78 credits, would they not accept an application from somoene with that little credits?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah i can finish, its just ill be applying with 78, i could probably get the degree at by winter of the year before matr. If i put my head to it, but will they even consider my application with 78 credits? *Edit*: So 90 is required by the med school, what if I redeem my fall semester in summer 2009, will that be okay or am i hopeless and i have to wait another year?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
When I apply after junior year I will have like 102? Not including my AP crap cause med schools prolly laugh at that anyways :D

Do medical schools require a bacc to matriculate?

When I apply after junior year I will have like 102? Not including my AP crap cause med schools prolly laugh at that anyways :D
you're good.

Do medical schools require a bacc to matriculate?
most will say that a min of 90 is req, but if you don't have a bacc, you're gonna get looked at weird. the exception being the short programmes.

i have a small problem. i took off 1 semester and now i am going to apply to medschool with 78 credits, would they not accept an application from somoene with that little credits?

I would call and talk to specific schools that I was interested in.

I am not sure when the 90hrs starts. I think it is 90hrs at matriculation.

Some schools will let in some students that are exceptional without a BA/BS as long as they have 90hrs.

Why guess? Just call the school or schools...

well if you just said u can get ur degree before matriculating then you have no reason to be worried....that 90hr min is talking about how much ull have right before matriculating