How many FL is a good amount to take prior to exam?

Started by Yerii
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yerii

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know as many as possible but is there a minimum number that's effective? I'm on a time crunch.
 
It's kind of a cheat on my part but I will likely only have either FL 1 or FL 2 before mine.

BUT .... I voided last year so I kind of know what to expect but still had to re-study everything (I voided solely because of psy/soc...)

How many to take? Depends really on how confident you are after the AAMC materials (SBs, q-packs, flashcards, etc).
 
I can't say for sure, however I can say I took 7 tests (only counting 1st time if I retook it) and I had no issues with my timing on my real test. I was able to finish every section about 10 minutes early and was able to check most or all of my answers.