You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How many hours a day do you pharmacists work?
Started by Curious one
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I work 84 hours in one week then one week off. 12 hours a day for 7 days.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I work 84 hours in one week then one week off. 12 hours a day for 7 days.
That is not conducive to life.
Hmm... Publix? 😀MY schedule rotates like this
week 1
mon 12 hrs, tues 12 hrs, wed off, thurs off, fri 12 hrs, sat 10 hrs, sun 7 hrs
week 2
mon off, tues off, wed 12 hrs, thurs 12 hours, fri off, sat off, sun off
I LOVE MY SCHEDULE 😀
My new job = Mon-Fri 8 am to 4:30 pm 😍
I work 84 hours in one week then one week off. 12 hours a day for 7 days.
nice! i want to get this kind of job!
That is not conducive to life.
Yeah it is...if you're a night-owl.
But to each his/her own.
My new job = Mon-Fri 8 am to 4:30 pm 😍
Nice schedule! Where are you working?
nice! i want to get this kind of job!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is a retail night shift...
I work 84 hours in one week then one week off. 12 hours a day for 7 days.
I wouldn't mind something like that. Granted, I'm not looking for retail, but if retail's where I end up, I'm looking for this schedule.
Can we say, week long vacation to Vegas every other week😀.I work 84 hours in one week then one week off. 12 hours a day for 7 days.
I wouldn't mind something like that. Granted, I'm not looking for retail, but if retail's where I end up, I'm looking for this schedule.
I think that's pretty common in hospital staff pharmacists too
Currently have 9 pharmacists and 7 shifts. We rotate through each and change every week, then have a week off on the 7th week. Also work a weekend once every 2 months. Not bad!
1) 23:30 - 07:30
2) 05:30 - 15:30
3) 06:30 - 14:30
4) 07:30 - 17:30
5) 10:00 - 18:00
6) 16:00 - 24:00
7) Week Off
I stay until the work is done though. Being salaried, you can end up getting the short end of the stick, but I'll never leave a fellow co-worker pharmacist swamped with work.
1) 23:30 - 07:30
2) 05:30 - 15:30
3) 06:30 - 14:30
4) 07:30 - 17:30
5) 10:00 - 18:00
6) 16:00 - 24:00
7) Week Off
I stay until the work is done though. Being salaried, you can end up getting the short end of the stick, but I'll never leave a fellow co-worker pharmacist swamped with work.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently have 9 pharmacists and 7 shifts. We rotate through each and change every week, then have a week off on the 7th week. Also work a weekend once every 2 months. Not bad!
1) 23:30 - 07:30
2) 05:30 - 15:30
3) 06:30 - 14:30
4) 07:30 - 17:30
5) 10:00 - 18:00
6) 16:00 - 24:00
7) Week Off
I stay until the work is done though. Being salaried, you can end up getting the short end of the stick, but I'll never leave a fellow co-worker pharmacist swamped with work.
That's one strange rotation for a drug rep.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 537
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 748
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K