How many interview feedbacks have you submitted on SDN?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fiorio

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think the interview feedback in SDN database is really helpful and informative, regardless hundreds of people interviewed here and there each year, there are not many records left in the database.

so how many interview feedback have you submitted?
Since I utilize the database a lot, so I submited five to share my experience with others.:laugh:

If you check medical school interview databse, almost each school has 100-200 interview feedbacks.

Let's share our experience to help the future pre-pharm candidates.:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I agree. By the time this admission year is over, and assuming I get my other interview, I will submit two. That's 2/2 schools that I've applied to. :)

I think the interview feedback in SDN database is really helpful and informative, regardless hundreds of people interviewed here and there each year, there are not many records left in the database.

so how many interview feedback have you submitted?
Since I utilize the database a lot, so I submited five to share my experience with others.:laugh:

If you check medical school interview databse, almost each school has 100-200 interview feedbacks.

Let's share our experience to help the future pre-pharm candidates.:luck:

Thanks for the reminder! I will take care of it this week sometime:D

Members don't see this ad :)
to answer original question: 3

Do it very quickly too. I got soooooo much info from this wonderful site, i try to do everything possible to return the favor. Anyone who sends me PM, i respond no matter how silly the questions are.

Had one interview, submitted one. The interview feedback was extremely useful for me (as my interview was identical to what was described in the feedback for that school from previous years). I would highly recommend that students utilize the database as one part of their interview preparation.

I had 2 interviews so I submitted 2 feedbacks. I totally agree with u guys, the feedbacks helped me soooo much in my prep for my interviews :D