You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How many interviwe invites do you have so far?
Started by gublagu3
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was incredibly surprised by the results until I saw there were only 10 responses lol.
Also, big congrats to whoever has 4+ interviews already
Also, big congrats to whoever has 4+ interviews already
Zero but I didn't apply, so that's expected.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Zero x 25
I can't tell if 5 people are incredibly successful or just trolling.
bump
happy the majority is still 0.
The majority of applicants dont get into medical schoolhappy the majority is still 0.
lol well I hope thats not the case for me! I meant just happy that it's still early on and there is time for us all to catch upThe majority of applicants dont get into medical school
It's more like 15% of qualified applicants don't get in so I wouldn't worry.lol well I hope thats not the case for me! I meant just happy that it's still early on and there is time for us all to catch up![]()
I'm pretty sure that's not true in CA.It's more like 15% of qualified applicants don't get in so I wouldn't worry.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol well I hope thats not the case for me! I meant just happy that it's still early on and there is time for us all to catch up![]()
It's still early in the game 😀
Update to my previous post in this thread: 1 interview.
My poker face is amazing but I'm dying a slow anxious death on the inside...
Update to my previous post in this thread: 1 interview.
Ditto!
Congrats on WVU, especially coming from Penn. @_@Ditto!
Congrats on WVU, especially coming from Penn. @_@
Thanks! I was quite surprised. They wrote in the email that my application meets the mission and goals of WVU, being from rural PA probably helped me though.
I don't think it's time to panic about not having IIs or anything. Ever since I found out some pretty compelling behind-the-scenes stuff about some of my IIs (none of which were in my control or my own doing....which furthers my feeling of imposter syndrome but that's another topic), I think a lot of people who are getting IIs early probably also have some sort of "kicker"...like being from a feeder school or something. I think all but one of my IIs so far I suspect is because my program is a feeder...
and the one rejection I've had so far is also most likely due almost none of the applicants from my program have been accepted to that one school either...
and the one rejection I've had so far is also most likely due almost none of the applicants from my program have been accepted to that one school either...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 2K