How many kids in your TPR Hyperlearning classroom course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grindtime1

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who took a classroom TPR course, how many people were there?

How much time is spent lecturing and is there any time left over (during class, not outside of it) to ask questions? If so, usually how much time?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking it right now. There are about 11 kids in my class...but only about 5 of them show up. Each class is 2.5 hours consisting of approximately a 2 hour lecture, interrupted in the middle by a 5 min break, and then the remaining 25 minutes are used to do passages and go over them. Each teacher is also mandated to hold 4 office hours throughout the course. However my teachers were more than willing to stay an extra 10-15 minutes after class to go over something I didn't understand.

What ak21 said about the class, but I easily had 20+ in my class (just ended last Friday and was a 7-9:30 PM one).

I am an instructor for TPR MCAT HyperLearning courses and can say that you will generally never have more than 25 people in any given course. We usually have 1.5-2 hours of content coverage per class session, a 10-min break, and during the remaining time we complete timed passages in class and go over strategy for solving questions in the passages.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know and I can make sure you get the answers you need. :)