How many MD/MBAs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mward04

SDN Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Partner Organization
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
With the rise in popularity of the dual degree, how many MD/MBAs do you think there are in the US and Canada?

Any ideas on how to actually find out???

Members don't see this ad.

You might be interested to know that I got this question in a consulting (BCG) interview...

Actually dont know the "true" answer but winged out a process during the interview.

ortho-mdmba said:
You might be interested to know that I got this question in a consulting (BCG) interview...

Actually dont know the "true" answer but winged out a process during the interview.

that is interesting...so how'd you answer it?

Members don't see this ad :)
:)

Seriously, I can't really remember. I was bs-ing so much during those interviews, it is all hazy now. It's pretty amazing what the human mind can come up with when you are put on the spot.

ortho-mdmba said:
:)

Seriously, I can't really remember. I was bs-ing so much during those interviews, it is all hazy now. It's pretty amazing what the human mind can come up with when you are put on the spot.

Let's put you back in that little room, you've got your suit on and the interviewer is pimping you raw...
what's the answer!!! :laugh:

my state med schools have 8 slots ...I was told only 5 were filled last year.

Just curious, but what would one's reason for getting a joint MD/MBA be?