Step II How many NBME practice tests did you take before step 2?

Started by XRanger
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am personally going to try to do at least 2 tests. I know many chose 2 of them. I am still trying to decide however on which ones...don't know whether to go with 2+4 or 3+4. Anyone know which 2 are the most accurate to go with?
 
I am personally going to try to do at least 2 tests. I know many chose 2 of them. I am still trying to decide however on which ones...don't know whether to go with 2+4 or 3+4. Anyone know which 2 are the most accurate to go with?
Personally, I am doing 2 & 4 .