How many ochems do I need?/ Advice

Started by Pat8441
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pat8441

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently at junior at my college and I was wondering how much organic chemistry do I need to get into optometry school, with the biology degree I can either go two paths, either take 3 ochems that contain two labs or take 1 ochem with one lab, also I'm currently taking the first path with three ochems and I'm in ochem 1 and I just took my first exam and I dont think I did well on it, should I withdrawal from class and sign up for the second path next semester?
 
I'm currently at junior at my college and I was wondering how much organic chemistry do I need to get into optometry school, with the biology degree I can either go two paths, either take 3 ochems that contain two labs or take 1 ochem with one lab, also I'm currently taking the first path with three ochems and I'm in ochem 1 and I just took my first exam and I dont think I did well on it, should I withdrawal from class and sign up for the second path next semester?
School & College Prerequisites | OptomCAS

Read