How many optometry schools did you visit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Samantha2021

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What time of year did you make the visits? How much time do you spend on each campus? Where you able to speak with students and professors?

Any other tips about college visits are appreciated!
 
I visited three and scheduled two of them with my pre-optometry group on campus so they served us lunch and had us speak with current students. The third I scheduled as a one-on-one visit and they had a structured plan for my visit.

I would reach out to your schools of interest or see if their website lists how they allow interested students to tour the campus.