Step I how many questions do I need to do?

Started by sunflower
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunflower

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how many practice questions is enough for a 240? (I'm getting about 75% on qbank.)
 
i'm sure some students do more than 2000 questions and still score under 215. and there have probably been students who have done very few practice questions and yet scored in the 260s.

so, there is no answer to your question--other than do as many questions and read as much as you can. good luck.
 
Interesting question. Let me preface my answer by saying HOW you do the questions and review the explanations is just (if not more) important than how many you do. That said, I did around 4000. I got a 244. Good luck.