How Many Safety Schools?

Started by pianola
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pianola

MS2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How many "safety" schools should I have with a 3.7 and a 36R MCAT?

How many would YOU have?

pianola
 
I don't like the term 'safety school,' but you seem to have chosen enough. Your chances of getting into at least one school are very high, between the FL schools and some of the moderately competitive schools on your list.

Most of the remaining schools are very selective and this is the strategy I would recommend as you've already chosen a core group of schools that gives you a very good chance of at least one acceptance.