How many schools did you apply to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Phillygirl98

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

I'm applying this fall and I was wondering how many schools you all applied to. I was thinking of applying to two, three at the most. My undergrad gpa was a 3.3 and I have a 320 on my OAT..with that in mind would you apply to more or do you think I'm okay. Thanks for your comments and suggestions! 🙂
 
I wanted to remain in canada so I only applied to one school... Waterloo. The US schools were far too $$ for me when I can go to Waterloo for MUCH less.
 
I applied to three and got in to two. My GPA was about the same and my OAT was only slightly higher.. you should be fine with two or three. Any more is overkill and should only be done if you really have no idea where you want to go.