How many seats are left at Nova?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EyeQ

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know? I totally forgot to ask when I scheduled for my interview. Am I basically interviewing for alternate seats? :scared: I wish they'd call me sooner, March is really late for interviews =(.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody know? I totally forgot to ask when I scheduled for my interview. Am I basically interviewing for alternate seats? :scared: I wish they'd call me sooner, March is really late for interviews =(.

when i was there at the end of february, it was about 75% full - so 25 or so spots left

dont forget a lot of ppl put down deposits in order to hold their seats - a lot of them will be giving up their seats as they finalize their decisions.

I really hope so! Nova is my 1st choice!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey EyeQ,

When is your interview - mine is next week! NOVA is one of my top choices as well - hope to see you there!

I just cancelled my interview at NOVA for next week. So less competition for you guys. Good luck.:)

I just cancelled my interview at NOVA for next week. So less competition for you guys. Good luck.:)

hahha thanks! rani, my interview is on the 15th. i am with the morning group.

may i ask why NOVA is your first choice? :)

I'll see you there on the 15th :) I'm with the morning group as well! It'll be nice to have another SDNer there!

I'll see you there on the 15th :) I'm with the morning group as well! It'll be nice to have another SDNer there!

Hey rani, hope to see you there! Btw, what are you doing in terms of preparing for the interview?

congrats on getting an interview!