How many times did you have to take the MCAT?

Started by rubisco88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rubisco88

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How many times did you take the MCAT before you got a score that you were satisfied enough to apply with?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bump. I wonder if those that take the MCAT more than 3 times have a more difficult time getting into an MD school. So few people seem to take the MCAT more than 3 times.
 
dont think so, except in the terms of you can only take it 3 times in a year, other than that it doesnt show up or anything.

I was just questioning in terms of the thread. I understand how voids work on the test.

A good friend of mine took it 4 times and voided the first three. Popped a 32 the fourth time. Super happy for him.