How many transcripts?

Started by aprilm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aprilm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How many transcripts did you or will you be sending in? I have a rather large number, mostly due to the fact that I try to schedule classes around my work schedule, and basically have had to go wherever the class was offered at the time I was available. By the time I apply, I will likely have FIVE. 😱 😳
 
I have 3 right now. I have 1 from a CC where I took dual-enrollment gen-eds during high school, 1 from a summer program at Cornell and 1 from my 4-year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't worry about it. I sent in transcripts from five schools, from all over the country (from Virginia to California), in two different names (I got married in between)! There were a couple of mix ups, but all the schools eventually get all of my transcripts and all went well 🙂
 
I had two from ungergrad (PA and IL), one from highschool (attended last two years on a university campus with some college credit classes, IN), one from distance learning (OR), another for Animal Nutrition (NJ) and a few from continueing education classes.
 
seven 🙁 all mixed together and on different systems. It was hell calculating lifetime GPA and last 45 hours GPA.