How many transcripts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aprilm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many transcripts did you or will you be sending in? I have a rather large number, mostly due to the fact that I try to schedule classes around my work schedule, and basically have had to go wherever the class was offered at the time I was available. By the time I apply, I will likely have FIVE. :eek: :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

I have 3 right now. I have 1 from a CC where I took dual-enrollment gen-eds during high school, 1 from a summer program at Cornell and 1 from my 4-year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, it takes an old fart to remember an old thread.

I'm not much of an old fart in real life, but I just might be on the forum.

Yarrr! *waves cane at young hoodlums*

Don't worry about it. I sent in transcripts from five schools, from all over the country (from Virginia to California), in two different names (I got married in between)! There were a couple of mix ups, but all the schools eventually get all of my transcripts and all went well :)

I had two from ungergrad (PA and IL), one from highschool (attended last two years on a university campus with some college credit classes, IN), one from distance learning (OR), another for Animal Nutrition (NJ) and a few from continueing education classes.

seven :( all mixed together and on different systems. It was hell calculating lifetime GPA and last 45 hours GPA.