How many went out of state?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

seventiesgal200

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would love to know how many people went out of state for a post bacc program and if they did, did they end up staying there for med school?

Any reply is sufficient =)
 
In short, LOTS of people I know went out of state for a post-bacc, we just wanna get in...ANYWHERE , myself included. They also ended up staying there for medschool. Kinda have to keep this short, as I gotta go. I'm sure further questions abound, so don't hesitate so shoot me a PM.

-Bert
 
I'm from Mass, went to school in NY, and now I'm doing a second bachelor's in Florida. Very out of state. My situation forced my hand, however, since I'm a perfect boyfriend and my girlfriend was accepted at UF vet school... but I'm still out of state. I'm shooting for UF dental eventually.

"Residency for tuition purposes" is always a fun factor too. You may want to check on that.

Matt