how much Chance from waitlist (Upenn) ?

Started by brandon06
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

brandon06

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what will be the chance to get in ,,,,,if you are in waitlist...just found out today
any comments will be welcome ...
 
I was told getting wait listed this early in the game is a very good position to be in. Think about it... most people who get accepted this early, applied early therefore they probably got more than one acceptance letter since applying early greatly increases your chances of admission.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when did you interview??

i interviewed middle november and my file was completed on late september...and corky said they only hold small portion of group as waitlist there will be some chance and last year actually they got into the wait list ...but since i don;t know how many people they are holding ...still not sure ...
 
I got the waitlist also. Doesn't matter to me because I wouldn't go there anyway.
 
Hey brandon,
did Corky specifically say that you were "waitlisted?"
Because when I called, she said that final decision is not made yet on my application and adcoms are still reviewing my application. Then she told me that I am not waitlisted.. I'm not sure about the difference between them.. I also interviewed in mid-Nov.
 
Hey brandon,
did Corky specifically say that you were "waitlisted?"
Because when I called, she said that final decision is not made yet on my application and adcoms are still reviewing my application. Then she told me that I am not waitlisted.. I'm not sure about the difference between them.. I also interviewed in mid-Nov.

that is exactly what i had been through few days ago ...
and then i decided to put me in the waitlist ...