How much does a pharmacist have to work to get benefits?

Started by JakeSill
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

This would be entirely based on where you work. At my hospital there are part-timers that are benefit eligible.
 
depends on the employer.

my employer will benefit you at 24hrs/week, by law, 30 hrs/week constitutes full time and if your employer is large enough, they're required to provide healthcare.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Depends on the company.

Some hospitals actually consider nurses who work two 12-hour shifts a week to be full time, with FT pay and benefits, if they are willing to work weekend nights.
 
I do 48 hours per pay period and get benefits.

I dont use them, but its nice to know if my hubbs lost his job wed be covered
 
Walmart 32 I believe, they got rid of part time benefits when they raised their minimum wage to 9 bucks an hour, next month or 2 it's going to 10 an hour minimum and I can't wait to see what gets cut due to that. Yet people think raising the minimum wage 15 an hour would have no consequences and everything would stay the same with everyone making 5 more an hour.